Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday....UUGH!!

Monday...back to work I go....it's weird because it seems that I actually am one of those people who love their work...I really do....but with my mom and Wes in town all I want to do is spend time with them. They are only here for one more week and sometimes I just want to stay in my mom's arms all day and turn in to a baby again. What a weird feeling huh? I'm 27 years old and a mom and a wife but sometimes I feel like I miss the good old days...don't we all....

While we are on the topic of being a kid...my beautiful son Maddox and I had a really special bonding moment last night. I feel like we really connected and understood each other... I love my son more than anything in the world of course... but last night he really felt like he was meant to be in my life and I really was meant to be in his. It's hard to explain but it was just a really special moment with him...I'm sure there will be many more to come. I guess that is what a relationship is all about...building one special moment together to the next until your special moments all blend in together and you just love someone so much that you bubble over with mushy love goop. (Wow...that might just be a good enough quote for a Hallmark Card)

I got to get to bed...it's midnight and my eyes are getting heavy with sleep....catch up soon.

No comments: