Monday, August 11, 2008

The familly's visit...

You may have been looking at the blog for updates...we have been having a BLAST here at the Wheeler house. I tell you...there is just so many things to experience in life! We have a ton of video's and pictures to post on the blog...just not enough time to do it so hopefully soemtime this week we will be able to get it done. As you can see Brian came down for mom's 50th birthday and we all went skydiving. Randy and Maddox were there too all morning with us 100% of the way to support us. There is absolutely no way I could have done it without them there...and it was nice for everyone else to have their support too! We have been golfing, to the park, watching movies together, bowling, and just enjoying every minute we can together. It has really felt like a family. It has energized all of us to just get this month to BE together and spend time together. We all have gone on these wonderful paths and still have a long way to go. We don't know where we will end up but it is wonderful that we all take the time out of our busy lives to re-connect with each other and just to enjoy these times together. Life is too short to let it fly by without spending time with the people you love the most.

1 comment:

tjrakin said...

Oh dear Sarah! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life! As I sit and read on your updated blog I feel so inspired by you! You have the kindest, warmest heart I have ever known! You see the entire world with this unbelievable outlook! As most of us take for granted the things in life you see the absolute beauty of it and go with it. You seem to never let anything get you down and you have done SOOO much with you life! I am in aww of your beauty, intellegence, braveness, ambition and your overall outlook on life. You radiate everything around you. You find the goodness in everyone and everything and you bring light to all of that you come in contact with! You go get and do every and anything you set your mind too and for that Sarah I am inspired by you! I love you babe and you truely are an inspiration to me! You keep doin what you do!
Muah!
Tracy