Friday, July 25, 2008

A very busy week...

For all you people who keep up with our blog this week has been an extremely busy one. I am currently in training for my new part time job (it is so much fun) and Randy is gearing up to go to NY this Sunday. Guess what that lucky guy just got...the newest and greatest I-Phone. It is really the coolest phone we have ever seen...it is just like his 1st Christmas all over again. Maddox is unbelievable with the things he is now doing. He is starting to use the potty more frequently and is grasping more difficult concepts like letters in words and the sun going down the moon goes up. We talk about these things around the house but sometimes he just seems to pull a concept out of no where....like it just suddenly clicks. Amazing how the mind works... He is becoming more lovey every day and just says the sweetest things to his mommy and daddy. We couldn't of asked for a better son...he is perfect. There will be updates this weekend but since I will be nose deep in my study materials for my NIC test (a HUGE national test for interpreters) next week it may not be too exciting... but that's our life...

No comments: