Monday, May 5, 2008

Get out and VOTE!!

Tomorrow is voting day...now it seems like everything is undecided. It's Barack...then Hillary....then Barack....then Hillary. The Democrats need to make up our mind and just stick with someone so we can get on with the elections. Since I drive so much I am up to my neck with CNN and NPR....that is all I listen to on the radio. It sounds so much like a married couple arguing over such little things. We need to get back to the issues and not focus on a tax break on gas for the summer that will not do much for the individual family but will lose so much for the highway and road funding. It's crazy...it's all about the votes and politicians will say anything, change to be who the latest polls say is best to get them elected. This is turning out to be another political battle that is becoming too political. I just want the facts and then I can decide. It is turning in to a game....how can we sway the American public to vote for us. The problem with that is while they are trying to sway us and many of American people believe their many persona changes, it feels to me like we are losing the focus on who the candidate truly is and what they stand for. Well it is getting close to the end. You bet I am voting tomorrow and I am on edge to see the results of North Carolina and Indiana. It's a close one.

No comments: