Thursday, January 11, 2007

The BIG move

Yes we are moving....it seems like our lives are running together in this big blur of progress. Greensboro has been quite a great experience for us. We are in our groove....Randy has a job at a place called Takata as a business analyst. I am still working at Lindley Elementary as an interpreter but going to school to be a Deaf Ed. teacher. Also at night on Mondays and Wednesday I am intrepreting at the college level at UNCG. All the while we have a thriving baby boy who is in constand need for love and attention. It's been a pleasure to watch him grow from this little infant who could hardly open his eyes to this grinning and giggling ball of fun and couriousity. Everyday is something new and it's so exciting to be able to branch off in to our new home....a place we can actually call our own. It's been a pleasure having Randy's parents take us in and allow us to "take over" their house for 6 months. :) It's going to be strange...now having to do our own dinners, laundry, etc. I think we can get used to it again...6 months can really get you used to being a big kid again! Honestly we have been waiting for this moment to get back out on our own...being new parents and married it's hard to be in your parents house. Especially when we first got here and could barely make our bills month to month, Randy was looking for a job, and we had to put our sweet baby Maddox in daycare. We took a BIG risk....HUGE risk but in the end it really worked out. I would never be foolish enough to say that everytime you take a risk you will gain great things from it....but this time I can say that it fell in to place. I can't really say exactly why but for the first time in my life I feel like things are where they need to be...externally but internally as well. Maybe I have just answered my question...because I am really happy with myself is why things are coming together. It's a thought.... Neverless... it's a great feeling to have such a fresh new start with my family. I may not be saying this in a few days when we are hauling boxes over to the new house and unpacking boxes....because things will be a little chaotic to say the least...but Randy and Maddox will be there to help me center my thoughts and stay focused on our goals. The bed is calling our names.....

No comments: