Monday, September 29, 2008

The POLITICS is taking over my Blog..AHHHHH!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN (I won't suggest driving because there might not be any gas left)!

I am in the middle of surfing the internet about politics and doing my posts for my masters program and felt like I had to give an update on my blog. I would say I am either multi-tasking or procrastinating. I would most likely assume the latter. :) That's all right, it's a Monday and I have all week to get my work done so that is my not so great excuse. It's the only day I can use it. LOL. I have been posting some very seeming "left-wing" posts lately but they have aligned with the strong way I feel. So you are going to have to put up with these until the election when Obama takes the office. If for some strange case McFart takes office we have been debating fleeing the country...maybe to North Korea or Russia...oh I don't know I heard they love Americans there.

This weekend we are heading down to the beach..(sigh) what a nice break to look forward to! I'll be posting some family pictures on the blog on Friday because we really have been doing some fun things around here. Not just talking politics around the house...I promise!

BTW....MOM IS GETTING MARRIED TO FANTASTIC WES THIS WEEKEND!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments: