Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another crazy week with Maddox being sick!!

Most of this week has been dedicated to Maddox feeling better. Days off work, trips to the hospital, just a crazy busy week. He is actually doing much better now but I don't think that Randy & I got to spend any time this week together. It was just in and out, making sure Maddox got to all of his appointments and got his medicine on time. I am drained but still moving forward. As long as Maddox is improving...and he is....then we are doing the right thing. Randy had a sick episode this morning and I am just hoping that it was just something that will pass.

While we are on the subject of being sick...why is it that we have insurance but we are still paying on doctors bills?? It's absolutely crazy! That is the whole reason we have insurance to begin with! The antibiotic that we had to just recently buy was $80.00, plus each doctor's visit is $20...it all adds so quickly. I couldn't even imagine being older and having more health problems. I really think I'll be a citizen of Canada by then for the free health care. smile! GO WES AND MOM!!!

No comments: