Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Lost Art of Blogging

How rusty my blogging skills have become over the past few months...what has been going on? I guess a lot of life.... with 2007 being full of moving to a new house, new jobs for both of us, a new car, and a very sick Maddox we had our hands full just by ourselves. It seems that now we are actually settled in I find I have the time to stay on top of laundry, dishes, and things that would seem like such a normalcy in everyday life became a BIG task in the face of doctors appointments, organizing the house, working, etc. How things can be placed in perspective now looking back. There are things that I enjoyed such as blogging about our daily lives, a way for me to vent my joys and frustrations. The ironic thing is that during our hectic time I might have benefited from blogging...if only I had the time.

Now my 27th birthday is around the corner...what a life that we are living, and what a world we are living in. Both Randy & Maddox are sleeping now. As the world lay still for a moment around me I relish in the peace that I have with me, my cup of hot peppermint tea, and the computers soft glow bouncing around the room. I might have lost the art of blogging for a few months, but I'm back.